A Covid-Safe plan is in place for all church services and events.
Everyone who comes to an in-person gathering will get asked a few questions at the door by one of our friendly volunteers, to check that those entering:
• are not aware of any Covid symptoms (fever, cough, sore/ scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell)
• have not been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19,
• have not recently been in a Covid hot spot
• must wear masks inside
• must not attend if unwell or have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell)
• must 'check in' via the services app or provide contact details for contact tracing;
• must maintain 1.5m social distancing and follow any spacing requirements set in place;
• must follow other Covid procedures in place
Hand sanitiser is provided at the entrance and outside the toilets.
There are many other measures in place. Please ask one of our friendly staff or volunteers at the door if you have any questions. Or you can get in touch via the contact us page on the website.