A Covid-Safe plan is in place for all church services and events.
Everyone who comes to an in-person gathering will get asked a few questions at the door by one of our friendly volunteers, to check that those entering:
• are not aware of any symptoms – fever, cough, sore/ scratchy throat, shortness of
breath, loss of taste or smell,
• have not been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19,
• have not recently been overseas or in close contact with some who has been overseas
• have not recently been in Victoria or in close contact with some who has been in Victoria.
• must not be unwell or have symptoms of COVID-19 – fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell;
• must give us contact details for contact tracing;
• must maintain 1.5m social distancing;
• must only sit where directed;
• can sing if wearing a mask or are part of the choir
In the auditorium, places are marked in pews to be used.
In hall and other places: place seats according to spacing requirements.
Hand sanitiser is provided at the entrance and outside the toilets.
There are many other measures in place. Please ask one of our friendly staff or volunteers at the door if you have any questions. Or you can get in touch via the contact us page on the website.